Hello amazing bloggers! Pospitipsonline Nominated for the BLOGGER RECOGNITION AWARD from a fellow blogger, Empowering and Uplifting Thank you for choosing my blog and honoring me with this wonderful award. It means a lot to me, I really appreciate it. This is the first time I received this amazing award and I am really excited to pass it on to other 15 bloggers who I think will appreciate it too. Would you be interested to know what is this BLOGGER RECOGNITION AWARD? Well, read through, I will explain 😊of
This BLOGGERS RECOGNITION AWARD is not an actual award but a thing of fun to do between bloggers. I think this is a great way to engage with other bloggers and get more interaction from the readers too.
When accepting this award, you must follow these few rules.
- You must thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- You must write a post to show the award, just like this one.
- You must write a brief story on how your blog started.
- You must give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
- You must choose 15 bloggers to pass this award to.
- You must comment on each of their blogs to let them know they have been nominated for this award and provide a link to your post.
How Pospitips Online Started?
My advice to new bloggers
Be True and Original, Don’t just Blog because you might earn from it; but do it with Passion.
Here are my 15 Nominees for this Awards; I proudly Nominate:
- Leo Ogbaje of Gist Leak
- Koksymalay of Koksy Vibes
- Ekeh Emmanuel of VoiceLoud
- Michael Ayodeji of Mayor D’s Blog and Media
- Brtshadow of Brtshadow.com.ng
- Daintym of Daintym.com
- Veethee Dixit of Dainty Angel
- Katrina Jean Karter of Lakatwoman
- Victor KlinzyTv of SenosLink
- Prosper Noah of TipsOnBlogging
- Emmanuel Ekanem Of NobleLoaded
- Chioma Egona of NaijaGuy
- Rex Jacob of ExtremeCodez
- Olivia Lewandowska of TheSerealBits
- Seth of Fitness Camp
Congratulations everyone, I really enjoyed reading your blogs and I gained some useful tips and additional knowledge. Once again, thank you so much Zerrudo for this wonderful experience.